StandUp Gardens is a New Hampshire-based corporation that produces and markets gardening systems (Outdoor & Indoor Gardens).
In business for more than 20 years, the company prides itself on innovation and adapting technology to create user-friendly products which enhance people’s quality of life.
StandUp Gardens is the sole and exclusive provider of these revolutionary systems, please take a minute to explore and enjoy our new, redesigned website and learn more about these ground breaking products.
Indoor / Outdoor Garden Systems:
Stand Up Gardening is an entirely new way to garden, incorporating many Design Features that make gardening easy. America’s favorite pastime has never been this fun. An investment in an indoor garden provides a new and exciting alternative that eliminates the boundaries of traditional gardening that many of us face – lack of time, space, tools, accessibility, etc. StandUp Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
Features & Benefits
- Stylish hardwood frames and arbor tops with trellis sides
- Ergonomically correct elevated garden bed (30″)
- Durable, hi-tech UV-resistant injection molded garden vessel
- Custom, full spectrum, high output, grow light system
- Easy mobility via non-marring casters with brakes
- Built-in drainage manifold
- Easily accessible from wheelchair
- Easy to assemble
- The vessel holds 6 cu.ft. of growing mix with a depth of 12″
- All Standup Gardens are shipped substantially assembled. Final assembly takes less than 30 minutes and all required tools are supplied. (Doesn’t include plant materials
- Indoor models are not designed to be placed out doors which includes the Kinder, Huntington & Bablylon Gardens
All Models of StandUp Gardens feature our durable structural foam garden vessel (pat. pending) that is UV resistant and self-contained with built-in drainage manifold (see Vessel Technical Diagram. The vessel holds 7 cu. ft. of growing mix with a depth of 12″ enabling the cultivation of root crops (carrots, potatoes, onions, etc.), as well as plants and flowers.
Nursing homes and assisted living residences have been experiencing the benefits of therapeutic horticultural programs for many years. An indoor garden gives residents a sense of purpose and being – they enrich lives and keep residents connected to the natural world.
The first and only product to:
- Be endorsed by the American Horticultural Therapy Association in its 25-year history.
- To receive the prestigious Lifespace Design Award from the American Health Care Association’s (AHCA) Provider Magazine.
- To be recognized by the American Institute for Architects (AIA) for inclusion in their Design for Aging – 2000 Review.
- To be selected by Dr. Bill Thomas as “an excellent tool” for adopting the Eden Alternative.
In the News:
Click Here to find out why Garden Enthusiasts Never had it So Easy.